Why enter the Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards 2020? Here are five solid gold reasons why you should enter
The 2020 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards is open for entries until 27 September. Since 1991, these awards are an outstanding opportunity for cleaning companies, facilities companies and in-house cleaning teams to showcase the highest standards of cleaning excellence.
It is simple and easy to enter, and we receive hundreds of entries every year hoping to scoop one of the industry’s most prestigious awards. But why should YOU enter?
Here are five good reasons!
- Showcase your good work – the awards are a good opportunity to showcase your team’s excellent work to the industry and beyond. Winners receive substantial publicity with our media partners, and the prestige of the awards brings them enormous respect and credibility from far and wide.
- Recognise teams and individuals – the Golden Service Awards shines a spotlight on your team and highlights your standout employees. The awards for cleaning operative of the year and site supervisor of the year are our most celebrated awards!
- Win new contracts – Building such prestigious third-party recognition from winning an award into your new bids and contract renewals will differentiate you from the competition. It can boost your business profile and open doors.
- Strengthen relationships with your clients & stakeholders – celebrating success together with your clients and stakeholders at our prestigious ceremony will not only create precious memories but strengthen your relationships like nothing else can. Because, there is no better way to demonstrate your best-in-class quality than winning a major industry award.
- Play your part in driving industry standards – every industry needs leaders who will drive standards. By entering and declaring your achievements, you are playing your part in leading and contributing to raising standards.
The 2020 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards is open for entries until 27 September, and the entry process is just three easy steps.
Enter in three easy steps
First – fill in the simple [online form], making sure to include all contact details
Second – prepare an entry submission of max. 1000 words, clearly stating why you should be considered. Entrants for the Cleaning Operative and Supervisor of the Year Awards must provide a submission of up to 500 words.
Third – provide a short client testimonial supporting your entry which simply confirms that your client agrees to your submission.
Then email your submissions as word documents to email@example.com.